I was eating lunch the next day and still thinking about Giada so I Googled "Giada DeLaurentis' Nail Polish" and imaginemysurprise that other women were curious too. I found a blog somewhere that a woman was at a book signing and asked Giada what polish she uses. She said she uses OPI Bubble Bath because it holds well for her when washing dishes/cooking/etc.
OMFG I totally HAVE and LOVE OPI Bubble Bath. It's such a classic color and I'm so psyched that Giada and I have one thing in common besides our amazing breasts.
:: OPI Bubble Bath Nail Laquer ::
- The sheer pink color is that perfect shade for YNBB (Your Nails But Better). It's creamy/milky enough to look sophisticated but not so milky that you look washed out.
- One coat gives a subtle, clean sheen. Two coats is perfect for tailored, more opaque nails.
- OPI brand polishes are notably fabulous.
- Hello, Giada wears it. Enough said.
- Probably a poor choice if you skin is darker than fair or medium. There are slightly darker colors in the OPI line that may work better.
- Tends to pool in the cuticles a bit if you're not careful to apply thin coats. I thinned mine out with a few drops of remover.