Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Stress Control

I've been using two of the products from the new Neutrogena Stress Control line for the past month. I have to say, I haven't adored products like this in a while. I think they're putting crack in it because I *so* look forward to using these twice a day. Usually my adoration wears off after a couple of weeks.

:: Neutrogena Stress Control 3-in-1 Hydrating Treatment ::

Good things:
  1. Gel-like consistency that moisturizes but also leaves you with a matte finish.
  2. BHA helps to clear acne and prevent it, and exfoliate skin.
  3. Has a soothing effect that I can't really describe with words.
  4. The smell is light and refreshing, though I normally detest fragrance in face products.
  5. Recommended by Paula Begoun, who researches products scientifically and ignores marketing.
  6. Comes in a very nice, sanitary squirt-bottle.
  7. Around $7 and available everywhere.
:: Neutrogena Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub ::

Good things:
  1. I *rarely* enjoy a scrub, as most are too harsh for my skin. But this one is fantastic. I use it every morning and sometimes at night too.
  2. Does not irritate or dry out skin, but leaves your skin even-toned and refreshed.
  3. Has a cream base that makes it easy to put on and leave on throughout your shower, so the medicine has a longer time to work into your face.
Bad things:
  1. Something in it is tingly, which feels nice but sometimes those ingredients can be irritating, so be careful.

No comments: