Monday, January 29, 2007

Sensual Amber

I love this fragrance line from Bath and Body Works. It's a very sophisticated yet simple smell that is warm and sexy, sweet and spicy. B&BW doesn't always produce winners, but this has inspired me to try some more of their new lines. I can't wait to get my hands on the Midnight Pomegranate line that just came out...I'm crazy for pomegranates.

:: Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber ::

Here is my stream of consciousness about this: women are raving, can't keep it in stock, smells much more expensive than it is, amber/vanilla/coconut/woods/smokyness, nice to go out in, or to wear to bed, deep, heady, intoxicating, not overpowering, what smells so nice?

I am using the cream and the EDT and it layers nicely. The cream is lovely on it's own and has more complex layers in my opinion.

No comments: