Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Is this thing on?

*clears throat* check one, two. check. check. I can't believe I'm blogging.

I'm going to start out by telling you about one of my recent faves.

:: badger lip balms ::

Good things:
They come in all sorts of flavors (my favorite is chai rose).
They glide on smooth. Kind of like the Neutrogena lip balms but with better flavor.
Not too waxy like Burt's Bees or Kiss My Face brands.
Only $1.99 at Wegmans.
They moisturize well.
Cute packaging.
100% Natural and Organic


Bad things:
Moisture doesn't last longer than an hour or so. (But that's true of most lip balms.)

Those who know me well know that I have been obsessed with lip balm since junior high. I carry about 4 and own at least 50 at any given time.

If you have truly chapped lips, get Aquaphor and put it on every night and morning until they are healed. Lip balms are better for maintaining already nice lips.

Now go put those smoochable lips to good use.

No comments: