Thursday, November 16, 2006

Squeaky Clean Face Wash

No matter how many times I try new face washes, I always come back to this one Holy Grail Facial Cleanser.

:: Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash ::

Good Things:
Ingredient list is solid. Oil-free and Soap-Free
Lathers well. All makeup gets removed.
Rinses very clean, but doesn't leave your skin feeling dry.
Cheap! About $4.99 for a bonus-size tube.
Nice squeeze tube packaging. Gel-like consistency.
Smells clean (though I would prefer fragrance free).

Bad things:
Sometimes it stings my eyes.
If you have dry skin you will definitely need to follow-up with a moisturizer.

Runners-up in Face Soap Category:
Purpose Gentle Cleanser
Clean and Clear Daily Pore Cleanser
St. Ives Apricot Face Wash - Blemish and Blackhead Control
Olay Daily Facials Night Cleansing Cloths
Dove Sensitive Skin Bar Soap (with a washcloth)
Cetaphil (both the lotion-based cleanser and the Oily Skin pump-version)

I tend to use different cleansers because I like variety and I think my face likes it too.

1 comment:

micala said...

Where can one purchase said 'holy grail' item? CVS? Target? Anywhere?