Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Buff nails

Love, love, love, love, love this stuff.

I am a fan of the nude, buffed nail look. This stuff by Neutrogena is perfect for that "gosh your nails are nice" in that totally natural way.

:: Neutrogena Instant Nail Enhancer ::

The premise of this stuff is that you put it on once a day, it dries instantly, it's not a polish so you don't ever need to take it off with remover, but it builds a healthy nail and prevents peeling (which I personally have a huge problem with...hate peeling nails!)

At $7.99, it's a tad more than I'd want to pay, but it's worth it because it's a unique product and it lasts a long while. It comes in two colors, a clear "buff" and a more white pearlescent.

This is nice under polish too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I love this stuff too! But I fear that Neutrogena may have stopped making it. I've stopped seeing it in stores and it's not on the website. SUCK! So I was wondering if you've ever found anything comparable that I could switch to once I run out of what I have left? My favorite thing is that you don't have to use nail polish remover, and that's where I've had trouble finding something similar. Thanks you rock!