Thursday, March 29, 2007

Lip Inflation

It is sinful how many lip glosses/balms I own. I am ashamed of myself.

Anyway, decided I needed more this weekend and picked up the Sally Hansen Lip Inflation BOGO at CVS.

:: Sally Hansen Lip Inflation ::

Good things:
  1. Okay, one thing straight, I am not looking for puffy lips. Anyone who *thinks* they can get puffy lips from a plumping gloss is out of their noggin. That being said, on this day, at this moment, I decided I wanted to know how it feels to have cinnamon tingling on your lips. And I don't regret that one bit.
  2. This is a really nice gloss and does give your lips a hint of plumpness. Not so much making them bigger, but maybe making the lines on your lips fill in a bit. It stimulates with peppermint/cinnamon so it doesn't last long and it's not that intense. It's more like the feeling that maybe someone was just nibbling on your lips and that is quite nice, thankyouverymuch.
  3. Hydrates lips. Cleared up a small case of chapped lips that I had.
  4. Never feels sticky.
  5. Colors are nude/natural. Works for me.
  6. Packaging is nice...square shape doesn't roll off of tables/desks/sinks. Brush is great versus the sponge tip...it stays where you put it.
  7. Cheap.
Bad things:
  1. Doesn't *exactly* do what it promises to do, but it's not like anyone is stupid enough to buy that line anyway.
  2. Some gals may prefer darker shades.

No comments: