Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tinted Moisturizer

Today is the vernal equinox, and with the changing of the seasons I usually change my foundation. In warm weather, I prefer tinted moisturizer over foundation. It's light and natural and just feels right.

This one is by far my holy grail.

:: Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer ::

Good things:
  1. Covers up problem spots without being too cakey or fake.
  2. Evens out skin tone.
  3. Has ingredients that improve the look of your skin.
  4. Nice consistency and even application.
  5. SPF formula is great.
  6. Has natural, yellow undertones (hard to find in drugstore products...many are far too pink).
  7. Love the pump bottle. Very sanitary and clean.
  8. Great price.
Bad things:
  1. Only bad thing I can think about is that it looks darker than it should in the container, but that's just an annoying thing and it goes on the color it should.

No comments: