Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Clearly Wet

There's nothing quite like the look of a nude, shiny, naturally healthy fingernail. Once a week or so, I will indulge myself with a self-manicure. It usually involves cleaning, filing, buffing, and finishing off with a shiny top coat. My favorite, by far, is:

:: Maybelline Wet Shine Wet Look Nail Color in Clearly Wet ::

Good things:
Your nails literally *do* look so shiny that they appear wet. Genius!
Dries fast and hard.
Lasts a long time, prevents chipping.
Cheap.
Makes all other nail colors look fabulous when used as a top coat.

Bad things:
The brush isn't the best, but what can you do?

I love some of the colors in this line as well, especially the Juicy Tomato on toes in the summer (a red that looks good even on my pale skin) and the I-Scream Ivory on nails under the clear coat. The shine is so perfect when it catches the light. It looks like a professional manicure.

No comments: