Friday, December 8, 2006

Shine Free

I have loved this item and this brand since junior high. I like to try new things in terms of powder, but nothing ever beats this so I always come crawling back.

:: Cornsilk Natural Matte Pressed Powder in No Color ::

Good things:
Finely milled, not cakey
Matches any shade of skin/foundation
Nothing controls oil as well. Nothing.
Matte finish lasts for hours.
Doesn't come off on your clothes, or other people's when you hug them.
Minimizes acne scars and large pores.
Cheap! Can be found at Wal-Mart, Target (I think), and at Big Lots for like $2.

Bad things:
Has a faint smell to it, which I don't find wonderful, but I put up with it.
If you have perfect skin, this may be too much coverage for you.
I don't like the pad that comes with it, so I use a powder brush for a more natural finish. (Sonia Kashuk's Powder Brush to be exact.)

No comments: